Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's hard to believe that it is the 1st of November. I feel like I am still back in April at the start of all this. I never thought I would get this far, this quick. Well, I should say what seems like quick. Although to be honest, it didn't feel quick at each phase. To think that after tomorrow I will only have one more chemo treatment and 2 more radiation treatments. If they call to cancel another radiation treatment I will have to protest. I don't want to delay it any more. Get them done and let me move on. Wonder if they'll listen. I got to believe that I had an extra hour of sleep this morning, however dogs don't know anything about what time is on the clock. They just know they have to go out. So once I'm up it's hard to go back to bed and get comfortable - so off to the couch. Had to pick up my son then came home. Tried to take a nap but we had a party to go to. My sister-in-law's mom turns 70 tomorrow so they had quite a big party. Got tired and sore after awhile so had to come home. Other than that, it was a great celebration for a wonderful lady. Happy Birthday Sharon. I hope that next weekend will be a bit more enjoyable and I can find comfort this week with healing. I hope that in 9 days the bands will be gone and I won't have to deal with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment