Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for. My son, family, friends, health, employment, our service men and women; I could go on but I think it would take up most of my blog. It was a great day. Got up to make sure my son was up and ready to go run this morning. Went back to bed until 11. Started on the stuffing. My son came home and made brownies. We went to my sister-in-law's family for lunch. Had a great meal and shared time with family. I really needed a nap but when we got home we watched tv and just relaxed. We snacked a little for dinner. I was feeling pretty good and not really hurting. Things are still healing. I am hoping it will be much better over the next 3 weeks when we leave for Utah. My son wants to go out shopping early tomorrow morning, but I am not sure I am up to the crowds and people fighting over things. I guess we'll see if I can make it up in the morning. I am usually up with the dog anyway. I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving with family and friends. There is a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment