Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my brother. He is a young 50 year old today. Now I have 2 brothers that are 1/2 100 in age. And I am not too far behind. It was a good day today. A little longer than usual since I didn't have a radiation appt to go to. I went to lunch with some friends for a change. This morning I got a nice surprise at work I had flowers delivered to me from the shareholders congratulating me on the completion of my treatment. They were very pretty and I was very surprised. Made it thru the day - a little tired getting close to the end of the day. Went to share a birthday dinner with my brother. My son made him brownies, which were de-lish. I am looking forward to Friday and the weekend. As I sit here typing, I find it hard to believe that I am really done with all but one treatment. On Tuesday I think a big weight will be lifted off my shoulders and I will just colapse on the couch from exhaustion and emotion. Anyway, happy birthday bro - and thanks for being there for me and giving me the strength and support I've needed to tackle this. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment