Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wow. This is my 200th post. I can't believe it. I am amazed that I have had that much to talk about. (no comments from my brothers.) Today was a long day at work. Most of us thought we would get off early - will that didn't happen. I was tired most of the day and have been ready to go to bed for the past hour. Problem is, I was talking with a friend of mine and next think you know it's almost 11. Time for bed. We went to the shoe store shortly after I got home then got some pizza. Nick went to bed shortly after we got home. He has to be up early tomorrow to do the Turkey Trot. It is a 1 mile walk, 5k, 10k or 15k run to benefit local charities. My brother and most of my sister in law's family is going. I don't think I am ready to take that on yet. Maybe next year. Anyway, I get to sleep in and then I will need to make some stuffing for Turkey dinner tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great turkey day and makes new memories with family and friends. I am very thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for my job, my doctors and having the strength to share the holiday spirit. On a side note, my thoughts go to my mom today. Today, 11/25, Wed before thanksgiving, 17 years ago, we had to say good-bye to our mom. I really miss her. I know she watches over us and I feel at times that I have turned into mom, but for the most part, that is not such a bad thing. Love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment