Sunday, November 8, 2009

As you can see I am blogging early tonight. I am a bit tired and ready for bed, even though I have been resting most of the day. It doesn't take much for my eyes to close and me to dose off. My skin is starting to look better, except for the very center, which is were they were doing the last bit of radiation. I am sure that will start to heal in the next week or so. But the best news is that in less than 48 hours I will have completed my last chemo treatment. I can't wait. I know I have said that many times but it is quite exciting to be so close to the final treatment. Six months have come and gone (as will the next 6 I'm sure). I have my sights set on Thanksgiving and then Christmas vacation. I hope the next two days don't go by slow. I am sure with the anticipation of Tuesday, tomorrow will seem to take forever. Till then - have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment