Saturday, November 28, 2009

Great day, with one major exception. The Gators beat the Noles. I knew it would be tough but I thought it would at least be a fight. Not even close. Other than that, we slept in, got up around 11 or so. My son made me breakfast, scrambled eggs. Hung out watching tv until close to game time, then went to my brother's. Came home and my son helped make dinner. He made the chicken and I made the rice. He is turning into quite the cook and a big helper. And I didn't even have to ask. We watched G.I. Joe tonight. Had a good evening. My chest is getting quite a bit better. It is really just the very center area where my incision is. I am really hoping it clears up completely in the next few weeks. Only 3 weeks left of work, then vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment