Sunday, November 15, 2009

I think I figured it out. Why I haven't been feeling well. It all makes sense. I go thru 6 months of chemo, surgery and radiation and feel great, most of the time. I have no problems for the most part with the majority of my treatment and surgery. And then I finish. That's when I start to feel like crap. Still not feeling up to par again today. Hung out once again on the couch, waiting to hear from Nick that he is home from camping. Had just a little bit to eat today. When I picked Nick up we went to get some dinner. I didn't eat very much and didn't feel very good. All I had was soup and salad but couldn't eat much salad. I am hoping it is just an adjustment to all the chemicals I have had going thru my body and all the radiation buring my insides. Maybe I am going thru some kind of withdrawal or something. My chest is slowly healing but it is healing. I hope the next week or so I will be energized and ready for December. It's time for me to get back on my diet - or healthy eating, so I can lose some of the weight I have gained. The doctor told me I had to feed my body and with the steroids I was taking it was contributing to my eating. I am hoping I can easily get back to where I was before all this started. I guess the stress had something to do with it too. I certainly don't want to wait for my reconstruction surgery to have to get help losing the fat, although the more fat, I guess the bigger boobs I can get. LOL. Just kidding. Well, hoping to get a good night sleep and feel better tomorrow. I'd hate to start calling in sick now, when I have made it thru all this just fine.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and want to congratulate you for being so strong, getting through all your treatments, and setting a powerful example to all women (and paralegals).

    ReplyDelete