Thursday, November 12, 2009

I can't believe it. Today was a first. I knew it would eventually happen I just didn't think it would happen this soon. BAD HAIR DAY!!! UGH. I can't do a thing with it. It is definately growing quick and curly. Still not long enough to style so to speak. Not quite sure what to do with it. Got up this morning feeling good and ready to start the day. Decent day at work with minimal issues. A little tired near the end of the day but managed to get over it. Ran errands with my son when I got home and then we watched a couple of our shows. He had to finish packing his stuff for camping this weekend - headed to Georgia. A little sore from the radiation. It is starting to look a little like my underarm did but not near the pain. It sure doesn't look very good but I am sure in a short time it will be back to the way it was. Other than that I seem to be doing well. It was nice having a day off during the week. Friday is here tomorrow and ready for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment