Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow. Post number 179 and my last radiation treatment today. I never thought it would get here. I am so glad that is over with. Now it is on to healing. I felt a little better today and I am hoping that another day of antibiotics kicking in will help me feel a bit better. It will be really weird tomorrow at 1:00 not having to leave work to go to an appointment. Gosh, what will I do with a full lunch hour. Maybe read a book or make up time at work. I got a certificate today that is a Certificate of Completion of Radiation Treatment. What an accomplishment. And I am down to just one band on my right arm, 18 on the left. It is really amazing to see how far I have come. It doesn't seem so at the time, you never think you will get to the end and you think it will take forever. Things just become so routine with your schedule that you don't think about it until you are done. What a great day. Maybe I can get a good night sleep tonight knowing I don't have anymore daily treatments. Bring on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Val! So glad that you shared this wonderful milestone. I am happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete