Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What a day. Morning went fine. I had training this morning on MS Word, as we are going to be going to using Word instead of Word Perfect. I hate Word, but after training this morning, it at least makes a little more sense. Got back in time to head to treatment. There was no one there but I sure had to wait awhile. Had my second to last treatment then met with the doctor. He said I was healing however I was a little more red then last time and I am a bit swollen, which I knew. H thinks it may be the start of an infection but didn't think it got to that yet. He put me on an antibiotic for 7 days just in case. He wants me to stop by next week for him to take a look to see how it's doing. My regular follow up will be the end of Dec, but I will be going to see him weekly for a few weeks just to keep on top of things. I would hate to think that after all this time and no side effects for all I have been thru, that I would have a problem now. Back at work for a regular day. Had a scout meeting tonight that ran a little long. Other than that -doing ok. I am really hoping that in the next day or so I will be feeling much better and I will be able to notice some healing and changes from the effects of radiation. I really hope this is the worst of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment