Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a wasted day. I had to get up early to get Nick to school to work the FSU game. Came home and tried to stay up. After about 30 minutes I decided I needed to just go back to bed. So at 9:30 I went back to bed - did not get up until 1:30. Yes, 1:30. I didn't think the FSU game was on but when I got up, I found it. So I at least got to watch the last 1/2 of the game. Good game it was. Noles won in the last few minutes of the game. That makes us Bowl eligible for the 36th consecutive year. Go Noles. So I picked up Nick, we went to eat, went shopping a little then back home. I felt pretty good most of the day. I guess you can't feel bad when you have slept most of the day. My chest looks a little better today. Each day it should get better and better. The swelling has gone down a lot and the redness area is minimal. Still have to wear gauze but not as much. There is hope that by the end of the month the soreness and red areas will be almost gone. I hope tomorrow I can be a little more productive than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment