Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another great day. Sorry that the time off has to come to an end. We slept in, then we went to St. Francis Wildlife, which is a non-profit agency to help injured wildlife. My son is considering doing something for them as his Eagle project. We had to negate the animal shelter idea as it was getting too involved and complicated. It looks like he may be making some cages for some of the animals. Then I dropped him off at the park to help some of the scouts with orienteering. I took a nap in between watching the Dolphin game. Both my teams lost this weekend. When my son came home, he started dinner. What a great kid. He cooked a couple mini hamburgers and a few small steaks we had. I made some asparagus (for me). We watched some football and a movie on tv. I started my new medication today and so far, no problems. I know it is only the first day. I was telling Nick that there may be times I get hot flashes and mood swings, which I explained what those were - he thought that was cool. I told him one minute I could be cold, then next sweating. And one minute I could be laughing, the next crying. I told him when that happens, he better say - mom I am going to my room. I hope I don't have to deal with too much. But - it is what it is and I guess I will just have to deal with whatever. The area of healing on my chest has really gone down quite a bit. Glad to see it is healing, I just wish it was quicker. I guess when I look back at it I will say, gee that wasn't very long. Ha. Anyway, the work week starts tomorrow. Only 23 more days till we leave for Utah so I hope the next 3 weeks come and go quickly. I am so thankful for my son and am very proud on how he has matured. I'll take credit for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment