Monday, November 16, 2009

Different for a Monday - I seemed to have felt fine today. I had to get up early so I could make some Monkey Bread for a breakfast we were having at work today. One of the girls got married a couple of weeks ago so we had a breakfast shower for her. I didn't seem to have any trouble today, other than I was getting a little bored and wanted something else to do. I was actually able to take a full our lunch in the lunch room and read some of my book. It was different for a Monday not to leave at 1:00 for the day. I called the surgeon's office today to schedule a time to get my port out. Surgeon is out this week and with next week being Thanksgiving, looks like I'll have to wait 2 weeks. By the time I got home I was a little tired so I took a rest, never really falling asleep, just rested. I wish my chest would heal so I can stop having to wear gauze pads. Hey, I just had an idea - I wonder if a mini pad would work. Shouldn't stick to the wound and shouldn't leak. LOL. It would save me money from buying gauze. Since my chemo, one of the side effects (I consider a perk) is it could effect my monthly cycle so I haven't had to worry about it for quite a while. (ok, for some that might be TMI) but I have a bunch of them so why not try it. I guess I couldn't really put the stickie part on the top, it would stick to my clothes. Duh. Ok, well I will update you on that matter. Hoping to get a good night sleep and feel good in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment