Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lazy Saturday. Slept in a little bit but had to take the dog to the vet. She is not very fond of going. Funny how she only goes there once a year but as soon as we get in the parking lot she starts shaking. She has put on a little bit of weight but she is not over weight. My son just needs to stop giving her so many extra treats. Came home and watched the usual football and dosed on the couch. Had to pick up Nick from school from the Jacksonville trip. We stopped and had lunch. Ended up going to my brother's to hang out and watch the FSU game. I've been a little tired and can fall asleep if I laay on the couch. My eyes just seem to close. I'm still keeping an eye on my chest for swelling. Just when you think it's healing I'm not so sure. Doc will check it Tues and let me know. I just wish it would dry up more. Not to be gross, but it gets gooey and mosit so I have to keep it covered with gauze. Otherwise my shirts get wet and it sticks to me. I am sure eventually it will get better but the in-between stages suck. At least it doesn't hurt as bad as it did before. Oh well, one more day of rest, which I plan to do and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment