Monday, November 9, 2009

Wow, less than 24 hours to go. Today started off pretty rough. My son wouldn't get up for school and by the time I yelled at him long enough to get up, we had about 10 minutes to get him there without being late. I got to work with 2 minutes to spare. Tomorrow he'll get water in the face or I'll pull him off the bed by his legs. We also had upgrades to the computers this past weekend so of course there were glitches in the system this morning. Took a little while to get us up and running. By then it was time for lunch. Afternoon went by slow and wind and rain started a little by the time 5:00 came. A hurricane is brewing in the gulf and we are expected to get quite a bit of rain tonight thru possibly Wednesday. As long as my treatment tomorrow does not get cancelled. It has been a long time coming and I would drive thru a hurricane to make sure I got it done. Kind of like a postal worker, neither wind or snow or rain can keep them away. LOL. I guess that's an old line because they use pretty much any excuse these days to get out of delivering mail. Anyway, I seem to be healing ok. Hope the doc thinks so tomorrow. I'm ready to for bed early tonight. I will most likely be exhausted tomorrow, but ready to celebrate. Hope everyone makes it thru the rain with little disturbance. Hey, isn't rain considered a disturbance?? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment