Thursday, November 19, 2009

It was a very long day. I got up okay but by 10:00 I was ready to fall asleep at my desk. I had to snap myself out of it a few times. I felt okay other than that. I had lunch today with 2 of my girlfriends. It was nice to visit but it was too short. Was a slow afternoon as I was still trying to fight the zzzzz's. Finally left at 5 and tried not to take a nap when I got home. I relaxed a little but I was trying to fight the desire to close my eyes so I wouldn't be up late tonight or at least when I finally went to bed I would be tired and could fall asleep easily. I hope I am not coming down with a cold or something as I am feeling a little something coming on. Sneezing, not quite a sore throat but an odd feeling. Hoping I can just talk myself out of it because I really don't want to have to deal with that. Anyway, chest did okay today. It is still a little uncomfortable but not anything like my underarm was. I'm just taking it day by day. Glad tomorrow is Friday and hope I can make it thru the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment