Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Tuesday that feels like a Thursday. Two reasons. 1) Tomorrow is like a Friday at work since I am off Thursday and Friday. 2) I have been really tired today since driving to work to the time I got home. Thursday is typically the day I start to get tired. I had to take a short rest before going to a meeting tonight. The meeting lasted way to long. If I had not already said I was going I would have stayed home and slept. I had some business to tend to when I got home (after 9:00), which is why I am still up now. With any luck we may be able to go home early tomorrow. My chest was hurting a little bit today. Although I think it is getting better. I guess I can sleep in a little bit tomorrow since I don't have to get Nick to school. It's way past bedtime so off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment