Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Friday. It was nice having the day off. My black friday started at 9:00am. Well I was awake at 2 and then 6 when my son woke up and I let the dog out. He wanted to go shopping but we both fell back asleep. Didn't get up and going until 9. We went to the shoe store where he found a pair of shoes the other day, then stopped and had a bagel for breakfast. Off to one of the malls to return a pair of shoes I got the other day and to look for another pair. Got things accomplished with little aggrivation however some people are just rude. They walk in front of you with saying excuse me, they are just rude. No manners. We made tacos and cookies and watched Transformers. Had a good day and evening. I did take a little nap today which was nice. It was a really nice day spent with my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment