Sunday, November 22, 2009

No surprise for a Sunday. Slept in. Went and got a bagel, dropped Nick off to help a fellow scout with an Eagle project, back home and tried to keep busy so I wouldn't go to sleep. That lasted until about 2:00. Football was boring so of course I fell asleep. Only for about an hour though. Nick came home around 3 or so. Went to a friend's house to drop off some scout popcorn and visited a bit. Been watching the AMA's. Great entertainment. But I really hate when big stars lip sing at award shows. Come on people - show that you can really sing. Felt pretty good today. Not too tired and chest is looking better. It doesn't hurt as much and not as much moisture. I'm looking forward to a 3 day work week. Counting down the days to vacation. It's almost time for a haircut, well actually a shaping. Trying to let it go as long as I can before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment