Friday, November 13, 2009

What a long day. A usual Friday. Tired by 10, ready to take a nap by noon and hard to stay awake much past 2. Finally made it to 5 and it was a good thing I had dinner plans otherwise I would have come home and fallen asleep for a couple hours. I met my friend Rebecca at Carrabba's for dinner. It was nice to get out for grown up time. I even treated myself to a Margarita. Rebecca brought me a cute blue tall vase that said "Life is good" on it. Very cute - Thanks Rebecca. Nick is camping in Georgia in the cold as I get a weekend to myself to take care of me. My skin is doing ok - not healing quick enough for me. It makes a mess of my clothes. I think I have been thru a case of gauze and paper tape by now. Football and naps this weekend. Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment