Friday, November 6, 2009

Another end to another week. Had a pretty good day but I was tired. Day started off with the boss bringing breakfast. The morning went by slow. I was ready for a nap by 10 or so (as usual lately). Made it to lunch, then the afternoon took forever. By 2 I was ready to fall asleep at my desk. The other attorney got us cookies treats this afternoon. 5:00 finally got here and I came home. I fell asleep on the couch for about an hour. Watched some tv and have been ready to go to bed for the past hour. My son is in Jacksonville watching the Blue Angels show so I have had a quiet night. My arm seems to be doing ok. I'm not sure if the swelling has gone down much but at least the underarm area is starting to heal and has stopped hurting so much. It's more pink than red. I'll stop by the doctor on Tuesday for him to check things and see how it's healing. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment