Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So the experiment last night at bedtime - don't laugh as it was suggested by my radiologist. I put medicine on my chest, then my gauze dressing, and then - saran wrap. Yep, I thought it was weird too. The doctor suggested it weeks ago and I thought he was crazy. So as I thought about it last night, as I had thought mini pads would work, why not try it. The plastic would keep the wetness away from my clothes. So when I woke up this morning, my shirt was soaking wet. Saran wrap - not a good solution. I really have to find something large enough to cover the whole area and be able to tape it to other areas. The tape is starting to irritate my skin even though it is skin sensitive paper tape. I wish it would just heal already so I don't have to come up with creative ways to cover my sore spots. Aside from all that, I was feeling pretty good today. I did take a nap when I got home today. I don't think it was my intention. I layed on the couch and fell asleep for about an hour. Glad there is only 2 more days in the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment