Monday, October 26, 2009

You never know what Monday will bring. Even thought I had something covering my underarm, it is still quite icky and moist. Didn't sleep very well, tossed and turned. Got up on time and had a hard time getting Nick up. I finally had to drop water on his face and he wasn't happy. Got some work done but I have full day ahead of me tomorrow. Had my radiation treatment, which went quick. Then off to chemo. I was there a little early and of course it was end of lunch time so I had to wait. Doctor wasn't there but they took me back to get me going with the normal visit stuff. We went ahead and started blood work, and wouldn't you know, the port was not working today. Figures. So they ended up taking it from the arm. Went back to the room to wait on the doctor. She was amazed at how great my blood work looked. She said it looked like someone not on chemo. I hope that is a good thing. She was excited that I only had 2 more treatments after today and said she would miss me, but that I should come visit - and bring cookies. Off to Chemo and finished with no problems. Moved my band and went home. Slept on the couch for about 2 hoursl I was supposed to go to Nick's school for some Freshmen chat - but missed it. Wasn't too worried about it. Ready for bed a little early tonight - so till tomorrow. Good night, sleep tight - sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment