Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday. Wrong day or wrong song. Not a bad day. A bit tired all day but managed to make it. Met with the radiologist today. He could see my discomfort with my arm. We talked about different things I could do to try to make it feel better. I also have skin peeling from a few other areas that are making small sores. Bottom line is I can use neosprin, since it does not sting on open wounds like the creams I have do, with some gauze to cover it. Some areas are itchy still and I can see the skin starting to dry and get ready to peel. Once again, I'd have to say the radiation is the worst of things. Good news is I only have 4 left. He also said that this is what we want the skin to day. Research shows that the more reaction the less likey to have a re-occurance in that area. He could give me a dose that would not cause much reaction but that is not what we want. Yay me. So I guess a bit of good news in that regard. I can't help but think that I am doing the right things all the way around to beat this the best way possible. That, along with the trust in my doctors, prayers and support from my friends, and the belief that this will soon be a thing in the past and I can move on with my life. Attitude is 1/2 the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment