Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today was a much better day. I actually slept good last night, not great but better than the night before. A so-so morning at work. Went to radiation and got the last dose under the arm. Doctor saw the arm and said had it not been my last one he would take a break on the arm doses. He also gave me a prescription for dealing with the pain from the sores. He drew the new marking for the last 9 treatments which is just one spot and should take less than 1 minute. Ended my day at work fine. I was not tired today and did not need a nap when I got home. Dropped my son off at a scout meeting and went to the store. I seem to be doing pretty good today. And now I am ready for bed. I had some sad news from 3 people today. My thoughts and prayers go out to Crystal, Cindy and the Reeses. I had heard about 2 deaths and a break-in. My heart goes out to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment