Saturday, October 10, 2009

It is a long day. At least I got to sleep in and then of course, dosed on and off while on the couch. Didn't do much but watch football most of the day. I did make some chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. Had to take my son to school to go to the FSU game for ROTC. Ok, so the only thing worse than a 78 minute weather delay due to lightening, with it being an 8:00 game, is I have to stay up to pick my son up when they get back from the game. So I was originally planning midnight to 1:00. So if they stay the whole game as normal will it be more like 2:00??? I guess I will be sleeping in until noon tomorrow. It is actually a good game so I need to stay up and watch it. The Gators on the other hand, have been holding a 7 point lead for 2 quarters with no score change. It would be so sweet if they lost just one game. Anyway - not even 1/2 time yet so maybe I will take a 15 min nap so I can be up till the wee hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment