Friday, October 9, 2009

It's finally Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow. I was up early again to get Nick to the bus stop. When I got back home I was still tired so I went back to bed for another hour or so and end up going into work a little late. It was actually helpful as I was not as tired by the end of the day as usual. I brought some work home though to make up time from the week. Treatment went ok today and I moved another weekly band. 3 weeks left of radiation. My son mentioned tonight how fast things seemed to have gone. I told him when you look at all you have to do it seems like forever. But looking at one thing at a time it is more manageable. He said, that's right - one day at a time. I would have never been able to tell you 6 months ago that it would be over before I knew it. At the time it is a lot to take in and too much to even think about. I have no idea what lies ahead. Right now I am focused on getting thru treatment and then see what comes next. My hair is coming in quite nicely. Thick and curly. I put some curl gel in it today to see if it would style some. I actually had a few comments on it. Pretty soon I'll have to see my hairdresser to get some kind of style going. Off to bed. Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment