Friday, October 23, 2009

Wow, what a Friday. I was tired as usual, but made it thru the day. I was able to move another band today for radiation. I am down to the last 6. The tech told me today - I have 6 minutes left (each zap is basically less than 1 minute). I was ready for a nap most of the day. There was no school today so Nick got to sleep in. My underarm is still sore. I have been using the foam thing they gave me which prevents my clothes sticking to me. It helps a little bit. I have a few spots that itch so I have to be careful not to scratch myself. I am looking forward to next week coming and going. I was able to go back in time tonight. We ended up going to the high school football game. We played our rival team and we won 42-9. It was very interesting being on the adult side of a high school game and thinking back to when I went to games as a student. It was a lot of fun. Crazy parents though. Sorry for my friends Darren and Rebecca who were cheering on the other team. Anyway - it is quite late and I need to go to bed. I get to sleep in so it's not all bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment