Thursday, October 29, 2009

First let me say thanks for the encouraging comments. Today was not a whole lot better. I realized when I woke up this morning that going to work was not really going to be an option. I called in sick (something I have not done in a long time) and went back to bed. I just couldn't see trying to wear clothes, work and not be in some kind of discomfort. I didn't have anything that was urgent that had to be done, so I took the day for me. I still had to go to treatment today and had to wait. The machine was still down so they were behind. My appt time is usually 1:20 and I didn't even get called back until 1:50. Came home and fell asleep. My son and I went to pick up his new glasses, got something to eat and came home and watched tv. I started to feel a little bit better. I didn't seem to be hurting quite as much (but I also took some pain meds). I should be okay to go to work tomorrow even if it is only 1/2 day. About 10 treatments ago, I thought I was doing so well and that I would be okay. Well, I am ok, I mean the skin reaction. Things can change basically overnight. At least the weekend is upon me and I will have two days repreive. I can only hope that the healing comes quickly and without too much pain and discomfort. Thanks for the prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment