Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a beautiful Sunday. Clear sky, cool weather. That was the exception. My arm is still quite sore and I find it hard to be comfortable. It's almost like when I had my second surgery, finding it hard to put my arm down by my side. And laying down is s bit of a challenge. I was able to sleep in and rest. My son made it home from camping around 11:30. I did not have breakfast yet so we went for a bagel. It was nice walking from the car, putting my arm around my son and him saying he missed me and kissed my cheek. Doesn't get any better than that. We shopped around a little then came home a chilled out watching football. Just kind of relaxed for the day. I am hoping my arm does not get worse this week and can only set my sights on Friday, to know another week is done and only one to go. I have double treatment tomorrow so I can move a chemo band and have 3 left. The doctor has already scheduled my chest x-ray and CT scan for Jan 13th, 2010. We won't think about that until Jan comes around. Let's bring on the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment