Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Monday. I was a little late getting up today. I was a bit tired. Went to work then had radiation at 1:00. After that was chemo at 2. It took the port a few minutes to start working but it finally worked. Got done early today (about 4) and headed home.. Fell asleep for about an hour, went to Verizon one more time (got son a new phone), came home and had some pasta and ready for bed. Everything seemed to go fine today other than being tired. I have 5 more chemo treatments and 20 more radiation treatments. Things are moving along but I am ready for it to be over. I've had enough and I'm over it. Anyway I know I will soon be reporting that I am finally finished but until then I get to moan and groan over it and speak my dislike. Glad Monday has come to an end. Until tomorrow - night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment