Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hump day has come to an end so it's almost like it's Thursday already. Ok, so most of the skin has peeled from under my arm. Today was kind of yucky. My shirt kept sticking under my arm. It was a bit annoying and uncomfortable. On the positive side of things, I was only zapped in one spot today and it took all of about 10 minutes for me to be in and out. Different from the 20 or so it took before. And I am down to only 8 left. I am so close to the last week - I can almost taste it. Ok, well not really taste it, but that's the saying. I was not that tired today but I did take a nap when I got home. I am meeting with my hairdresser tomorrow to see what I can do with my hair as it continues to grow. Can't really style it quite yet but getting close. Hope the weekend shows up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment