Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy hump day. Two days left in the work week. It's nice knowing the weekend is in sight. 13 treatments left and I can't wait for it to be over. Even though it doesn't seem like much I'm sure the effects will be. It's like getting sun burn on top of sun burn on top of sun burn. It doesn't really hurt except under the arm. The rest is just getting quite red. The mental aspect of the bands I wear is working but I can't wait to get those off either. They are getting to be a hastle but I do like the visual of seeing how far I have come and how little I have left. I came home tonight and took a nap. I think if it wasn't for my son waking me up, I would still be asleep. We actually took a walk around the block tonight, twice. Well, time for bed. If I keep taking naps, I end up staying up later, then I am tired in the morning and need a nap when I get home. Funny how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment