Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can't believe I went to bed last night and didn't do my blog. I was on the computer, finished what I was doing, was ready for bed and shut off the computer. Once I did that I realized I didn't blog. Too tired to turn it back on. So here is yesterday's update. Started out normal and by 10:00 I was ready for a nap. I think as time goes on, by the time Thursday and Friday gets here I am tired. Once I get past the 10:00 hour, I seem to be okay. It was bosses day and wouldn't you know, our boss brought us breakfast. Gotta love him. Got a lot of work done. Had my 23nd treatment then stopped and got 2 of the bosses a cupcake from the Cake Shop. I was able to make it until 5:00 and then came home and slept until 7:30. I tried to keep my right arm lifted up behind my head to let some air get to the sore I have. That is really about the only thing that bothers me right now. After the next 2 treatments, they will be backing off of the radiation but I am still not sure what they will be doing. I am counting down the next few weeks until I am done. I know the completion is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment