Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Sunday comes to an end. That means another week of treatment to face. Slept in and hung out until dropping my son off to sell popcorn for scouts. Came home and watched football and of course, fell asleep. Seems to be the thing I do. Picked up my son, came home and watched more football and of course fell asleep. Glad there is at least 2 days on the weekend for me to do nothing but sleep. Physically I feel fine. I seem to be eating more than I need to, which my doctor said is normal. Gotta feed me body since chemo is killing it. Mentally I am doing well. I try to stay positive and put myself in situations where I am around positive vibes. I take one day at a time and check it of the calendar and know I am one day closer to being done with treatment. I am ready to take on the week and what ever it may bring. And I am ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment