Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Amazingly enough today is my 150th post. Hard for me to believe. It started out like any other day, as I expected it to. Made it to 1:00 to head to my radiation appt. Got in and out fairly quickly, but also needed to see the Doc. Didn't take him long. He said everything looked as it should and felt my skin was reacting well and didn't think I would burn too bad. Today was #15 and I have 19 more to go. Almost 1/2 way done. On top of that, I am on the down hill with chemo. So, on my way back to work I got a call from my sister in law who usually picks up Nick from school on Tues. He stays late for ROTC. He had called her and said his knee was bothering him and it dislocated earlier. So I called him to see what was up. He said it probably needed to be looked at. Called the doctor and was able to get him in within 40 min. So a u-turn to pick him up and get him to doctor. Basically it did not dislocate. I think he has knees problems like I did. His knee cap moves off to the side when he straightens his leg and as a teenager he will start to have soreness in the knees anyway. So, nothing major to do other than exercises that will help stregthen it and possible knee brace. Back to work with the both of us and stayed about an hour later. Then home only long enough to change and go to scouts. I wasn't planning on staying. I wanted to come home and nap. I stayed long enough to be needed and ended up not getting home until after 9. Watched a couple shows and now ready to hit the hay. It's always something. Never a dull moment and just when you think you have it planned, you can't plan on it. Let's see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment