Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let me start by saying - I don't get how some people just don't have basic common sense. Nothing specific to mention, it's just it seems that I come across people daily that are lacking. So the day started as normal, up as usual, work was work and treatment was treatment. I met with the doctor today and he concurred with my doctor yesterday that I have something that is like an infection and the cream will help. He also said I could take my ibuprofin, which would help and also gave me a dressing to use under the arm to help with the rubbing against my side or getting irritated by my clothes. Some type of weird silicone sticky tape thing. I only have 14 treatments left but I understand it can get worse in those 14 days. I am hoping it won't be that bad and that I will be able to deal with it. After work, went to teen court with the scouts and it was very interesting. I hope the boys were listening to the advise from the Judge and what was going on. It is a much later night than I was expecting so I need to get to bed. One thing I forgot to mention yesterday - it was quite a different chemo treatment yesterday in that with the exception of the first 15 minutes, I ended up being the only one in the room for most of my treatment and actually took a nap. It was a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment