Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another day closer to Friday. My underarm is a bit sore tonight. The tech told me today that my skin looks really good. I asked him by what comparison because to me it was quite red. He said from what they see, I was looking great. And only 17 more scaldings to go. I didn't get my nap in when I got home, but I sure was tired. Things to do. I am headed to be so hopefully I will get a good night sleep. I am glad tomorrow is Friday and I will be able to rest this weekend. I have heard from a few people that they have passed on my blog site to others that have recently been diagnosed or effected by breast cancer. My prayers go out to you. If you are just at the beginning stages, just take one day at a time. Handle only what you have to at the time. The last 5 months have gone faster than I ever thought they would. You don't really think it will when you first start out, but I am amazed at how far I have come in just a short time. As my mom used to say, this too shall pass, and I believe that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment