Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well I didn't get to bed last night until 2:30a. I was up around 7 to let the dog out, then back to bed until about 10:30. A relaxing day for the most part. We went to get a bagel and had to pick up some meds from Walgreens. Hung out and watched football most of the day. I also did some work I had brought home. We made some corn and sausage chowder and some steak. I didn't even get a nap today, but my son did. My underarm is quite a bit uncomfortable and red. I put some lotion on it but it is still a little irritated. Mostly where my shirt rubs underneath. I have some red splotches on my upper chest and up toward my neck on the right side. I have 3 more weeks of radiation so I hope it doesn't get too unbearable. The radiologist told me by the 5th week I will not like him very much. I would say I have this week to go easy on him then the last 2 weeks I won't be very happy. Tomorrow is number 8 chemo so I will only have 4 more left. That's exciting. I still get a bit hot and can't stand the heat outside for very long. Other than that - not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment