Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not a bad day for Thursday. However, as usual, I was tired this morning. By Thursday, the week gets to me. I went back to bed after dropping Nick off at the bus stop. I ended up going into work an hour late. Made it thru the morning. Had my treatment and the afternoon went by a little slow. I met my brother and sister-in-law at a local pizza place for dinner as they were doing a special share night. The pizza place was donating 10% of check to the cancer society. Food was good, company was better. Came home to watch the FSU game. Game is mot over but we are losing by 1 point. Nick ended up on the computer for awhile, which is why I am late with the blog. I have been ready for bed for about an hour. I guess my blog could have waited or I could have kicked Nick offf the computer. Instead I fell asleep. My arm did okay today. I used the foam bandage thiing which worked for the most part. I did feel a little pulling at times which hurt some. I also took a pain pill to see if that would make a difference tonight. Might be why I fell asleep. I am glad Friday is here. I get to move another band tomorrow. Looking at all the bands on one hand is quite cool. To realize how much I have done and how little I have left to go. Till tomorrow. Hope the Noles win.

No comments:

Post a Comment