Sunday, August 30, 2009

Winding down after a restful Sunday. I had to get my son up early and then I tried to go back to sleep. I ended up coming out on the couch with the tv on and resting off and on. Didn't do much of anything. Which I guess is good and necessary. My son came home around 3 and we went out for pizza. I made some spinach dip for work tomorrow - we are having a baby shower lunch for one of the attorneys. I've just been hanging out watching football and doing some laundry. Don't know why I wait until Sunday evening to do it. I guess I put it off and then realize it has to be done. I'll be headed to bed shortly as we start off the week again tomorrow. Up early for school and #2 treatment. We're moving right along. Hope everyone has a good week at work and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment