Sunday, August 16, 2009

Whew - I can't believe. This is my 100th post. How amazing is that!!! And to think I have come so far. I am hoping to get things settled this week with appointments so I can see the end a little more clearly. Right now it is a faint light and I am looking to see the huge spotlight. Had a great day. Got up and went to church then had lunch with my friends Rebecca, Darren and Kevin. Came home and started clearing out my son's room to make room for a new bed. My brother came over with his truck and even with the tropical storm headed our way we managed to get the new mattress home without a soggy mess. Got it set up and put new sheets on. Went to my friend Ann's for dinner and had fish and shrimp. Great cooking Troy. I think I am ready to start the work week. Hoping to be quite productive. Happy 100th to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment