Friday, August 21, 2009

It has been a long day. Obviously if you notice the time I am finally getting around to this. It started out by going to orientation at school. Had to be there at 8:30. It started with a presentation that lasted 30 min, including the band playing. Then off to homeroom to get schedule. OMG. Trying to follow the map and find the classes was quite confusing. Nothing at all like my high school. There was probably 400 9th graders trying to find their classes. We ended up not leaving until after 10:00. And of course I had to go to work. But what a cool day. I got to work about 11:10 and shortly thereafter my boss was going to lunch and was taking my office buddy, Crystal, and asked if I wanted to go too. So I get to work, then leave for lunch about 20 min later. Stayed a little late though and will be working tomorrow to make up some time. I think we are going to the beach this weekend as one last hurrah before school and chemo. Don't be surprised if you don't see a blog tomorrow as I don't know if I can get internet at the beach. I am off to bed so I can get up early and go to work so I can go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment