Thursday, August 27, 2009

It was a rainy day, all day. Another good day with nothing of significance to report. I guess that's a good thing. Got some work accomplished, had lunch with a friend and wasn't as tired today but ready to go to bed now. I was hoping to stay up to watch the Dolphins but there is a weather delay so I won't make it for the whole game. I can only hope they will pull off the win. As a follow up to my physical therapy, my neck was a little sore last night, I think from the arm raises she was having me do. It felt much better this morning. I have not done my exercises today - I better get on it tomorrow. Glad there is only one more day of work, which also means one more day closer to my next treatment. Hopefully those will come and go quickly - and be over with before I know it. An update on the hair - it is growing back and I have been going without any wraps most of the week. It is growing quite quickly and feels really soft. I hope I don't lose much of it this time. It sure does make it easy to get ready in the morning. And no frizz when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment