Monday, August 10, 2009

What an exciting day. I went to work for a full day today. My body was getting a little tired late in the day, but I made it the whole day. And at this time, I only have 2 more drain times to get thru. Actually in about 10 minutes it will only be 1. At least I hope that is the case. The doctor did tell me should would probably take out the tube tomorrow. Gosh, I hope so. I guess I am ready for another day tomorrow. I will probably be exhausted by Wednesday, not being used to actually doing something with my time. After tonight, I hope I will be able to get to bed early and actually get some sleep. I think once I get my next treatment scheduled and in action I will sleep better knowing I am in the final phase. I think the waiting is what has me on edge. I just want to get moving. I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment