Sunday, August 2, 2009

5 more to go. Time doesn't always go as fast as you want. One more day and then the doctor. Had the usual Sunday starting with a bagel. Then on to Beall's for some school shopping. Found some really cute dinner plates on sale 70% off. Great deal. Came home and relaxed - did a couple loads of laundry. Had some homemade chicken soup dropped off from the McKays from church. Great healing powers from what I've heard. Went to Walmart for odds and ends. Then watched one of my favorite movies - Hitch. I did not have to use a pillow under my arm all day which is a new thing. I'm guessing it is good since it meant I was able to put my arm down a little more today without hurting so much. I am still sore but it is getting better each day. Again, I really have to thank my sister-in-law for being so attentive and committed to helping me and being there. My sista from another mista. LOL. Always wanted to say that. Anyway, I really could not have gotten thru this drain tube business without her. Not to mention keeping up with my appointments. Tomorrow is another day of whatever errands we can come up with so my son can do more driving. He looks forward to finding a place we can go so he can drive us. It has really been nice having someone do the driving for me all the time. He is even opening and closing my door since he knows it is hard for me to do right now. However, he did say when I get better he won't keep doing it. At least I get a chance to train him on being a gentleman even if it is only for a week or two. Such a great kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment