Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have to say that my sis in law (aka Drain Nazi) has been relieved from her duties. I had the drain tube removed today. OMG it hurt like a son of a biscuit. She didn't even warn me this time. But now I have a hole that will take a day or two to close up. She covered it with gauze but this evening it was soaked and when I took the gauze off, it would drip down my skin so I had to cover it quickly. I guess I trade one thing for something else. I hope it doesn't create a problem for my radiology appointment tomorrow. I did get the go ahead to call the oncologist to set up my chemo treatments and put a call into the person who does the bra and prostetic fittings. I also have an appointment set next week for therapy for my arm. Not sure what I'm in store for with that. By the end of this week I hope to have my plan in order for the next 12 weeks. With school starting in another 2 weeks my attention will be diverted in other areas so hopefully it will go by fast. I put in another full day at work today and was getting a little tired by the end of the day. Since I don't have to stay up until 11 tonight I may just go to bed in the next 15 min. Maybe I'll be able to get enough sleep.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH Drain is GONE! Whew! Love to see you soon to celebrate.
    Let me know if you are free Sunday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete