Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where do I begin. I was planning on going to work today for a few hours to get back into the swing of things. I seemed to have had enough sleep when I got up at 7, even with the extremely weird dreams of nothing in particular and from one extreme to the next. And I wasn't even on medication. However, when I woke up my arm was bothering me a little and the drain site was a little sore. I laid back down and next thing I know it's 11:30. Nick and I went to get a bagel (seems to be the breakfast of champions lately) and came back home. As I was sitting at the table checking emails I felt dripping down my side. Sure enough I started to leak a little around the tube site. Nick called my drain doctor and she came to check. Since this happened the other day and we told the doctor, the doctor did not seem to think it was a problem so we weren't really worried. Needless to say, by that time there was not point in going to work. It can't be too soon to get this irritating thing gone. Some ladies from church dropped of a casserole, soup, cookies and biscuits. How sweet of them. Nick and I had picked up a steak yesterday so he cooked it on the grill tonight and it turned out great. We will have casserole tomorrow. We shared the setting of the table and cleaning of the dishes. What a great team. Well another day down and hopes of going to work tomorrow. I am not sure I remember how to drive the car, as my son has been driving the last 10 days. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment