Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 3 and 2nd physical therapy appt. 6:00 came early this morning. We were a little slow moving and I ended up having to take Nick to school. I am headed to bed as soon as I am done with the blog. I need to get on "old people's time". I had a decent day other than being tired - mostly just from lack of sleep, not from treatment. Physical therapy was good and my therapist was happy to see that my range of motion had increased a good bit. Full range is 180. I started at 110 and today was at 160. We worked a little on strength today as I need to build up the muscle as well. My arm is a little sore but manageable. I finally made it to 5:00 without falling asleep at my desk. I came home and we eat shortly after. I had to lay down and took about a 45 min nap. I probably could have slept until morning. All in all a good day and progress was made. Two days left in the week and start all over again. I am thankful for making it thru another day and one step closer to healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment