Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday. It started out raining again but cleared up nicely. I brought donuts to work, which everyone enjoyed. I thought it would be a nice gesture after all work has done for me. It was kind of a slow, mild Friday. Tried to get my son to call the animal shelter to get information for his Eagle project. We ended up going to the shelter when I got home and got the contact infomation we needed. We then walked around for a few minutes and saw the cutest couple of puppies. We played with one of them (beagle/pug) quickly as they were getting ready to close. We'll have to go back there again and I am hoping I can restrain myself from looking at them any more or I might just bring one home with me. Our dog woould love it. Any way, I felt pretty good today. Still no signs of any problems. My hair feels a little thicker. I was wondering today if I were to put some gel in it, could I get it to stand up. Don't think it's quite there yet, but soon. Oh well - off to bed. We have a busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment